Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Josh says:
Who else?
Nick says:
I'm thinking now
there was a Team from AAA
Josh says:
Who was on it?
Nick says:
El Gribe, Super Gribe and one tiny midget wrestler
Josh says:
Who?
Bon- says:
who?
You're just making shit up?
That's not cool dude
how much else did you lie about?
Nick says:
I'm not making shit up
Bon- says:
"Team AAA: El Gribe, Super Gribe, and a tiny midget wrestler"
..but you're not making shit up.
firstly, there was no Team AAA
second of all, I don't think those are even real wrestlers
that's not cool dude.
Nick says:
Yeah.......That was the mexican team
Then who was the team
Bon- says:

Team Perros Del Mal with El Oriental, Albrejie, and Cuije
Nick says:
I didn't know how to say them since I'm not looking at the site
Bon- says:
I'm not looking at a site either..

No comments:

Post a Comment