Saturday, August 29, 2009

Keep Out!

Dear Blog,

Well, I think I've made you Private now. I just wanted somewhere to keep my thoughts. The guys at WC, really, just had a go, as the Brits say over the Pond, at me. I wish they hadn't found my Blog. I figured it was Bon that showed everyone, but he denied it. Queen Steventon showed me the Link in the SB, maybe he found it. Hopefully tonight will be better with Over The Ropes, but I'm kind of confused about how they found this.
I have to go do some writing for WS. I was thinking after last night's Cage Match with Jeff Hardy and CM Punk, maybe I should do a match where I face someone in a Loser-Leaves-WS-Cage Match.

Well, I have to go, the station needs me.

-Nick

P.S.-Listen to Over The Ropes Tonight with me, and Chicago's own Linda Robin, and Bon, and YOU, the Lucky Listeners!

No comments:

Post a Comment